Tuesday 24 August 2010

Why are we here?

So, why are we here? I mean this in a blog sense, not a metaphysical meaning of life sense - we can tackle that one later.
I just wanted to have somewhere to write down what I've been making and doing since I have a tendency to forget the finer points, and if someone else wants to read it as well, that's just jim dandy. 

I love cooking and craft (particularly old lady stuff like cross stitch and crochet, although I am rubbish at both) and I have recently had a bit of a sewing renaissance (also rubbish at that too but it's really fun). For the record I'm a pretty good cook so I am not completely doomed when it comes to fifties housewifery skills.

Since this is my blog and I can do what I want, perhaps I'll write a proper introduction post tomorrow. Until then, surely it's time for a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment