Tuesday 14 September 2010

Berninatastic

I am such a smitten kitten with my new machine at the moment. Not like I'm going to marry it (like these FREAK SHOWS) but more like if there was a world award for awesomeness I'd be arguing the case for my Bernina to make it to the top five (as much as I love it I'm not sure it could beat helper monkeys).

Anyway, here's how we've been getting on so far:

  • Projects started: 4 - I'm nothing if not ambitious
  • Needles broken: 3
  • Needles broken as a result of user error: 3
  • Injuries sustained: 2 (don't worry, the mighty B is unharmed)
  • Times I've changed the speed control up and down when a bobbin is winding to make it sound like a baby chainsaw: 6
  • Bobbins wound: 6
  • Times I've had to stop sewing so I can gaze adoringly at it: too many to count
  • Fits of despair: 0!

Now if only I could find someone to write my uni essays and go to work for me, I'd have more time for actually sewing...

No comments:

Post a Comment